RNGs

From: Daniel J Shapero
Subject: RNGs
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 15:35:19 -0400

Rick,
        I've got the RNG to accept the seed from a run-time input, but I
am now having trouble making the agents accept the generator. Ther error
is 'UniformDbl' undeclared (first use this function).  This seems wrong
because the header for our model swarm is part of the header for our agent
swarm.  UniformDbl is the distribution created in the model swarm.  Any
trouble shooting suggestions.

Thanks again,
Daniel Shapero