summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT] Next steps for participating projects and ment

From: Diogo Peralta Cordeiro
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT] Next steps for participating projects and mentors
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 11:20:12 +0100

There's a fifth additional (not extremely necessary) student proposal that would probably result in good work this summer but we don't have any more mentors - one of the current mentors would have to handle that additional student - which is why we have originally decided to reject that fifth proposal :/
---
Diogo Peralta Cordeiro
Developer
GNU social
https://www.diogo.site/

On 2020-04-20 11:13, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:
Please set LilyPond's number back to 1/2 if social and/or guix
    > change their requests in any way.
Therefore, we can increase the desired to 5 and potentially have one
    more student with us, if you think that would help.

You have registered 4 mentors so far.  Do you have an extra mentor for
the extra slot?

Also, do you have 5 good student proposals?