summer-of-code

Re: [IMPORTANT] Request for slots for GNU projects

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Request for slots for GNU projects
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 10:38:26 -0700

For Kawa:
 1 essential slot - 1 student has been actively communicating with us.
Unless some other student comes out of the woodwork, that's it.

How do I check if other students have expressed interest?  (I'm a bit
disorganized right now: Kawa didn't participate in 2013, so my memory
back to 2012 is rusty, plus I'm trying to copy files from a semi-dead laptop.)

There used to be "dashboard" but I don't see/remember how to get to
that.  It is likely I didn't finish the mentor registration
properly.  Shall I just go ahead with "Create profile" or is there
some existing profile I should re-use?