summer-of-code

Re: New GNU project for GSOC 2012: combining Org and Picolisp

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: New GNU project for GSOC 2012: combining Org and Picolisp
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:04:17 +0100

Noah Lavine <address@hidden> writes:

> But there's another consideration here, which is, what does the
> student want to do? After all, if they're not interested, this can't
> happen.

That's the right question indeed.  Thorsten will post a link
to a webpage describing his project into detail.

I'm welcoming his energy in defining this project.  I won't
lose time trying to persuade him doing something that he does
not want to do.  I'll save my energy to try to support him
as a mentor when he will need it this summer.

Who is in charge of deciding whether GNU supports a project?

If Thorsten's project gets approved as a potential GNU project
for GSoC, what is the next step?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien