summer-of-code

Regarding project specificaton of Autogen

From: gaurav gupta
Subject: Regarding project specificaton of Autogen
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:59:25 +0530

Hello sir,

Sir myself Gaurav Gupta, student of B.Tech. third year computer science and engineering from IT-BHU. Sir I visited ideas proposed by GNU for Google Summer Of Code . I came across the project, Autogen and found quite interesting. Sir I want to know some more about this project. Sir is this project still in pending list or completed by someone. Is it like JAVADoc generator provided by various IDE like NETBEANS, ECLIPSE etc. for C or cpp.

Main aim of this to generate decent looking manual pages. Only manual pages or some otther format output like .txt, .chm or HTML should be generated. And On site it was mentioned that "If the source for the documentation is used", so for detecting this special source from source code we have to adopt our own convention or we can just use some standard conventions used by many other tools and languages to generate documentations and manual pages.

Thanks

GAURAV GUPTA
B.Tech III Yr. , Department of Computer Science & Engineering
IT BHU , Varanasi
Contacts
Phone No: +91-99569-49491

e-mail :