streamtuner-misc

Re: Help to cleanup code (nonprogrammer) Wrapper scripts to play/record

From: Gerhard Gaußling
Subject: Re: Help to cleanup code (nonprogrammer) Wrapper scripts to play/record rstp and asf streams
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:01:53 +0200

Am Montag, 17. Juli 2006 21:02 schrieb Gerhard Gaußling:
> Unfortunately, I'm not a Coder/Programmer, but I managed it to write
> some wrapper scripts for streamtuner.
>
> I guess that the code I wrote is very ugly, and I invite everybody to
> clean up and improve that working peace of wrapper script!

I discovered a problem:

In streamrec

after this Line
VALUE0=`cat ~value0|sed -e 's/ /-/g'` ;

please add this:

#grrr... when mplayer -identify returns an empty variable VALUE0 we have
to do sth. to capture it, no idea how to handle it......

if test -f ./~value0 ; then
VALUE0='NOVALUE0' ;
 rm ~value0 ;
else $VALUE0 ;