streamtuner-misc

Re: Help to cleanup code (nonprogrammer) Wrapper scripts to play/record

From: Gerhard Gaußling
Subject: Re: Help to cleanup code (nonprogrammer) Wrapper scripts to play/record rstp and asf streams
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:26:46 +0200

Am Montag, 17. Juli 2006 21:02 schrieb Gerhard Gaußling:

The wrapper Idea is influenced by  Jean-Yves Lefort:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/streamtuner-misc/2004-08/msg00004.html
> I added them into streamtuner like this:
> /path-to-the-script/streamplay %q
Listen to a stream: /home/gerhard/bin/streamplay %q
> /path-to-the-script/streamrec %q
Record a stream:
konsole -noclose -e /bin/bash  /home/gerhard/bin/streamrec %q
> I hope someone who knows scripting could help to improve the code.

listen to a .m3u playlist: /usr/bin/realplay %q
visit the website of the radiostation:
dchroot -c i386_chroot -d firefox %q
record a real(R)Stream: /home/gerhard/bin/realrec %q [1]

[1] realrec is a skript, that influenced me to write the skript:
 Link:
 http://forum.ubuntuusers.de/topic/27270/
 http://forum.ubuntuusers.de/topic/16415/

I'm not able to use vsound on amd64 (!) , therefore I used
mplayer -dupstream $stream -dumpfile $file .

regards

Gerhard Gaußling