streamtuner-misc

Preselections Live365 wont play - all I get is the xmms play file window

From: Nick Tatonetti
Subject: Preselections Live365 wont play - all I get is the xmms play file window
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:48:44 -0700

Hello,

I just downloaded and installed streamtuner 0.99 and tried to add some radio stations to the list. However when I "Tune In" I just get the XMMS play file window. I can get the stream to work if I save it to disk and then play it through XMMS, but would much rather keep all my streams in one place. Also I get the same error when I try to play Live365 streams. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,