streamtuner-misc

Live365 plugin for SuSE 9.1 binary?

From: Adam Glass
Subject: Live365 plugin for SuSE 9.1 binary?
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 14:52:14 -0400

Hello,

I just found streamtuner while looking for a new way to access
my Live365 streams, using SuSE 9.1.

The streamtuner binary for SuSE 9.1 itself works great, but I
was unable to get the Live365 plugin to work.  ./configure did
pass but when I ran make it spewed all kinds of errors.  Please
let me know if you'd like me to run it again and send you the
output.

--
Adam Glass                           US Digital TV
address@hidden                       http://www.usdtv.com