I need to compile Epos C app for ArchLinux aarch64

From: Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Subject: I need to compile Epos C app for ArchLinux aarch64
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 17:37:54 +0200

Because there are many C and C++ experts here. How complex would be to
recode The source code of Epos speech synthesizer so Gcc will accept its
form and will not cause errors while compiling?
I have even found pkg package for ArchLinux, but it have been made for X86
and X64 CPU. As A result, I have got The serie of compiler bugs and Epos
could not be compiled till The end.
Does it require deeep C or C++ knowledge? I have thought that I will simple
compile Epos source but rreally, it does not work.
When I have tried to run ./configure in The original Epos source code
folder, without applied path from Epos for ArchLinux, I have not been aple
to even complete configure.

I love Machac and Epos intonation so much. But unfortunately, It seems to
Me, that there is no functional Epos source code with would be run in Arch
Linux arch64 for ARM based CPUS.
Any help will be very welcomed.