RE: speech-dispatcher and userspace chroot environment on Android

From: Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Subject: RE: speech-dispatcher and userspace chroot environment on Android
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 15:34:39 +0200

ArchLinux installation script from MR Rausty contain work around based on
The approach which you have described, but unfortunately, Libreoffice binary
uses some call which reveal that /proc folder can not be directly accessed.
Marco window manager work thanks to Rasutry provided work around, but very
sadly, Libreoffice binary fails to load.
I will open bug on Libreoffice Bug zilla page about it.
Because I Am afraid, that there is very little chance to force Libreoffice
binary to work with /proc folder which can not be directly accessed as it
should.
Sad reality.