RE: speech-dispatcher and userspace chroot environment on Android

From: Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Subject: RE: speech-dispatcher and userspace chroot environment on Android
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 14:05:48 +0200

Because in Debian it is possible to run it by using rc.d and some parameter.
May be, that there is some work around how to start service on Arch Linux in
chroot. BUt I can not find The solution.
Does Pulseaudio min lenght affect only C speech-dispatcher programmed
drivers, or does this option have some sense also for Mbrola?
I will try to debate with Festival programmers, if there is not some
possibility to release new Festival which would support also chrooted
distros. It is only my little attempt, may be, that Festival developers will
not be too like because of my plea, but I will try to kindly ask them.