Setting the DefaultVoice for a voice without a conf file

From: Olga Yakovleva
Subject: Setting the DefaultVoice for a voice without a conf file
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 09:10:10 +0300

Dear all,

Looking at the logs, when I ask Orca to use the default voice, it still
sets the synthesis voice name. On my machine the name is the translation
of the word voice into Russian. The voice type is not set. When I run
spd-say, it uses the default voice type from speechd.conf and doesn't
set the synthesis voice.

Also, there is a bug in RHVoice itself: when the user runs multiple
clients in parallel, and some set the voice type and others set the
synthesis voice, RHVoice doesn't handle it properly. I'll fix it.

Olga

29.11.2018 02:01, Storm Dragon ?????: