Userland and speech-dispatcher issue

From: Mgr . Janusz Chmiel
Subject: Userland and speech-dispatcher issue
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 21:43:54 +0200

I Am using Speech-dispatcher with Userland, which run Debian ARM 64 bit
stable.
The speech interruption exists when? I type spd-say "some string"
And also in graphical applications such as Synaptic or? Caja file manager.
Xserver XSDL uses technique to fetch TCP communication to Pulseaudio.
This server send data to sound hardware of my Android device.

But when i type
espeak "test of speech" speech is fluent. Sure, delay is longer but
speech is fluent.