Another release?

From: Didier Spaier
Subject: Another release?
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 22:18:23 +0200

Hello,

only Samuel can give an authoritative answer but I'd suggest that before
releasing, the list of voices be actually sent to the client when using
the generic module.

I am working at it but didn't success yet, my excuse being that I am
learning to code in C at the same time...

Meanwhile, I think it' safe to package from the git repo.