Another release?

From: Jeremy Whiting
Subject: Another release?
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 13:45:40 -0600

Hello,

Will there be another release of speech-dispatcher in the near future?
Looking at git the last release was almost a year ago last November when
0.8.8 was released. It looks like some fixes have gone into master since
then that would be nice to have in a release.

I recently installed speech-dispatcher in debian and went to set it up to
use pico quickly finding that spd-conf doesn't like the default output
module "pico" though it's valid. Going to fix it in git I notice it was
already fixed in June this year.

thanks,
Jeremy Whiting