Question regarding Java binding

From: Michael Pozhidaev
Subject: Question regarding Java binding
Date: Sat, 07 May 2016 05:24:47 +0600

Hi friends,

Does speech-dispatcher have any properly working Java binding now?
Google says that there is speechd-java git repo, but it looks that this
repo got its last commit eight years ago (if I am right). Could anybody
please give me any hint what is the most simple way to speak from Java
through speech-dispatcher?

Generally, the idea to fix something in speechd-java is admissible, since
I am very interested in that, but if it doesn't requires a lot of work.

Thank you very much! :))

--
Michael Pozhidaev. Tomsk, Russia.
Russian info page: http://www.marigostra.ru/