Expanding macros for readability.

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: Expanding macros for readability.
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 13:31:01 +1000

On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 11:03:47AM AEST, Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> Hey all, I discussed the macros a bit with Luke on irc this evening
> and thought about expanding them into helper methods. I've attached a
> patch that does that for SPD_SET_COMMAND_INT to see how it could be.
> If you like this I'll do the same for the other macros to make
> libspeechd more readable, greppable, etc.

Yeah, this looks good. I see inconsistancy in the style of this patch, mostly
to do with the formatting of the method definitions, i.e some have the return
type on a separate line and some don't.

Feel free to go ahead and refactor the other macros with the style consistancy
pointer in mind. :)

Thanks

Luke