pkgconfig include path incorrect?

From: Colin Guthrie
Subject: pkgconfig include path incorrect?
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:47:06 +0000

Hiya Jeremy!

Hope you're keeping well?

'Twas brillig, and Jeremy Whiting at 27/11/13 17:15 did gyre and gimble:
> Erm, that link isn't working here.

How odd. I did remove the file again later (as I think the fix was
wrong), but the SVN link should still work due to the revision= arg... I
blame subversion generally!!

This link is better:

http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/speech-dispatcher/current/SOURCES/speech-dispatcher-0.8-pkgconfig-includedir-fix.patch?view=markup&pathrev=553723

But I figure this is wrong anyway and really it's up the the apps to use
the full #include <speech-dispatcher/libspeechd.h> syntax with the
folder name specifically mentioned. It's kinda like an API.

So I think this patch should be ignored and I'll just fix mumble to both
use the pkgconfig data and also use the full path:

http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/mumble/current/SOURCES/mumble-1.2.3-speech-dispatcher-pkgconfig.patch?view=markup&pathrev=553730

which was ultimately the problem I was trying to fix!

Cheers

Col

--

Colin Guthrie