Adjusting the rate of hts voices?

From: Joanmarie Diggs
Subject: Adjusting the rate of hts voices?
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:54:06 -0500

Hi all.

I am trying speech-dispatcher with some of the festival voices. What
I'm finding is that speech-dispatcher is able to adjust the rate of
diphone voices but not hts voices -- at least not the ones I've tried
so far (from Nagoya Institute of Technology).

Where is the problem: me (lack of understanding), the voices
themselves, festival, or speech-dispatcher? Any hints would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance! Take care.
--joanie