Generic Module Severely Broken!

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Generic Module Severely Broken!
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:24:22 -0800

I guess we need to raddle their cages? I don't have an account on that
site but I guess I could create one.  Are you using an older version
of libao too or are you able to avoid this bug all together? I haven't
messed with it lately; just haven't bothered with swift generic lately
so libao could probably be upgraded to latest with no effect but I
just recall the problem I had with later versions when I wanted to use
the Cepstral voices.  Maybe I'll go and create an account to add an
update to that bug and state that there has been no response in
months! I did that on some Mozilla bugs in the past and sometimes,
squeaks would get some oil.  I like the description in the details as
I would have probably never figured that out.  I just don't think I
could create a patch very easily.