Generic Module Severely Broken!

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Generic Module Severely Broken!
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:43:24 -0700

I know, this is a very old message but when I looked at the bug report
in the quoted part of this message, I see that there has been no
movement on it.  I still have libao-1.0 and have been ignoring any
updates to the libao package in Arch.  Are you aware of any progress
here? I see that Arch has something like libao-1.05 or something like
that.

Any further news?