Release of 0.7.1

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: Release of 0.7.1
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:24:37 +0200

Hello all,

in the current state of the git speech-dispatcher-0-7 branch
I'm not aware of any serious issues that would prevent us
from making the 0.7.1 release.

Please write me if you know of any unresolved issues
which still have to be fixed for 0.7.1 (except for the few
patches that were already sent but not yet applied)
till Wednesday the 1st of September.

If there will be no objections till then, I'll update the ANNOUNCE & Co.
files and prepare a beta version tarball for public testing.

I propose to test it for a week and provided there are no serious
issues, make the final 0.7.1 release on Wednesday the 8th of September.

Best regards,
Hynek Hanke