[Opentts-dev] Speech-dispatcher, OpenTTS, and the outcome of my discussi

From: Tomas Cerha
Subject: [Opentts-dev] Speech-dispatcher, OpenTTS, and the outcome of my discussion with Brailcom staff.
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:07:40 +0200

Dne 29.7.2010 16:56, Trevor Saunders napsal(a):
> Since there is a list to which commits are auto anounced I think the
> only issue is telling people what is wrong with patches that don't get
> applied, but I don't think any body would mind the extra mail saying
> commits are applied.

That is part of the improved feedback and communication we promised.  We
would also like to help that by decreasing the load of the maintainer by
sharing this work with external patch reviewers from the community.

Best regards, Tomas

PS: And thanks everyone for the positive approach.  I understand this
discussion is important, but I am looking for some more technical stuff
finally...