New Czech/Slovak TTS module for speech dispatcher

From: Daniel Tihelka
Subject: New Czech/Slovak TTS module for speech dispatcher
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:54:45 +0200

Hallo.

My idea was to include modules/speechtech_tts.c (GPL) part of
speech-dispatcher distribution (like the ibmtts.c, ivona.c and other
modules). You can modify the code as you wish.

The "real" SpeechTech TTS library (without speech-dispatcher module, just the
TTS library 'libSpeechTechTTS.so') will be downloadable from
www.speechtech.cz (it is not there now, I have to finish the build of a
package), and once installed, it will be available to speech-dispatcher. So,
no GPL code will be included within the library binary package distributed by
SpeechTech.

Nevertheless, thanks for the link. I do not understand it very much now, I
have to read it very carefully in a quiet time.

Best regards,
D. Tihelka