open-sapi update

From: Thomas Lloyd
Subject: open-sapi update
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:52:06 +0100

Hi All,

I think that i have a stablish release of open-sapi that will run with
SpeechD now, I am trying to identify as many bugs as possible so if you
guys could look at my post here and test it out i would really value the
feedback.

http://groups.google.com/group/open-sapi/browse_thread/thread/4dcd3b68cdb2bdd3

I am getting all sorts of issues reported so far from different versions
of the components and distributions so any problems that can be
reproduced would be great.

Lastly I would really like to move open-sapi forward in terms of
Speech-dispatcher and create a specific module for communication
directly with the server. As i am developing the server and the module
together I can change and modify what i like so some guidance in both
the direction i should take and someone with more advanced c skills that
i currently sport to take me under their wing and mentor me would be
really appreciated.

Tom