all punctuation with espeak-generic?

From: Daniel Dalton
Subject: all punctuation with espeak-generic?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:44:39 +1100

Hi,

How do I make espeak-generic in speech-dispatcher say all punctuation?
It seems if I pass the $DATA variable to a python script I wrote, it
skips some charactars.. If I just enter input on the command line,
everything is spoken by my script.

So, I'm guessing, the $DATA isn't including all the punctuation
charactars that should be spoken. So how do I make the $DATA variable
include these?

BTW, haven't had any crashes with espeak-generic yet. :-) Will continue
testing through out today before I go back to
my_braille_with_everything_and_speech_with_just_web_browsing.
So it can be  tested well.

Thanks,

Daniel.