Speech Dispatcher 0.6.7 Release Candidate 1 (request for help with testi

From: Hermann
Subject: Speech Dispatcher 0.6.7 Release Candidate 1 (request for help with testing)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:25:27 +0200

Milan Zamazal <pdm at freebsoft.org> writes:

>     H> Will there be a debian package for i386 machines? I only can find
>     H> such packages for amd64.
>
> Well, I've added them, i386 Debian packages are available for testing.

Thanks, I've downloaded and tested them.
Till now, there are no issues, except the fact, that the broken Alsa
support by libasound2 persists. After a few minutes SD crashes, we had
this a few months before. Till now there was no update of that library.
One question: In your release notes on Freebsoft webpage, you talked
about a tool named spd-conf, that allows diagnostics and
configuration. I cannot find this tool. Do I have to install it
separately, and if so, where can I find it?
Hermann

--
Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.
(John Berger, contemporary British writer)