PulseAudio

From: David Kaiser
Subject: PulseAudio
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 19:02:21 -0800

Hello Gilles,

I cannot speak for the speechd list in general, but I, for one, am
interested in that patch.  I would like to help or test it for you since
I want to use PulseAudio.  I understand that I'd have to support my own
build of speechd with the patch.

If it is a small patch, maybe it could be posted or put on a website
where it could be referred to here?

Thanks,  David