social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] the great web-site copy plan

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] the great web-site copy plan
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:42:41 -0400

I threw something rough into a pad based on emails from Chris and Deb
and some drivel I concocted:

http://openetherpad.org/gF3qu2VBfa

The pad should represent the results of our thinking and discussion so
far.  The mailing list and IRC should be where we discuss changes,
structure, what should be there, what shouldn't, ...

I've taken Chris's writings and added some of that to the etherpad, along with a bit of my idea of how we might want to arrange the info (basically "story" on the front page, "question and answer" on a FAQ or About page that is prominently linked)

I want to balance out being onerous on bureaucracy, being inclusive,
getting things done, getting an awesome result, and being asynchronous
because we're all awesome people and awesome people are always ultra-busy.

On the ultra-busy tip, I just sort of dove in. If I've squashed the process or written out of turn, let me know. I'm certainly up for a brief phone or IRC meeting to get us a little more organized.
Deb

/will