social-mediagoblin

[Social-mediagoblin] the great web-site copy plan

From: will kahn-greene
Subject: [Social-mediagoblin] the great web-site copy plan
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 17:35:06 -0400

I'm creating a new mailing list thread focusing on copy for the Web site.

I threw something rough into a pad based on emails from Chris and Deb
and some drivel I concocted:

http://openetherpad.org/gF3qu2VBfa

The pad should represent the results of our thinking and discussion so
far.  The mailing list and IRC should be where we discuss changes,
structure, what should be there, what shouldn't, ...

When things are discussed on IRC, if someone could take the onus to
summarize the discussion and post it to this thread in this mailing
list, that'd be super.

Let's set a deadline for working this out for Wednesday, April 13th.
Whatever we have in the pad is what'll go on the Web site after an OK
from Chris, Deb and whoever else wants a final say.

Does this workflow work for you?

I want to balance out being onerous on bureaucracy, being inclusive,
getting things done, getting an awesome result, and being asynchronous
because we're all awesome people and awesome people are always ultra-busy.

/will