smc-devel

[smc-devel] Fwd: Re: Malayalam fonts

From: Baiju M
Subject: [smc-devel] Fwd: Re: Malayalam fonts
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:35:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi Preet,
         Its very nice to see that you are working on palm OS
         to support Malayalam. I have CC'ed this mail to our discussion
         list (There are about 50 members joined). I think you can
contact
         simputer list also address@hidden (It has Kannada
and Hindi
         support). You can join and post your mails to
address@hidden
         You can use SMC CVS at savannah, please send your savannah ID,

         so that I can add you as a developer.

         Regards,
         Baiju M
         ---
         PS: I may not be able to work on this project after one month
         due to personal difficulties. I hope the members will continue
         this project.