sks-devel

Re: Seeking peers for keyserver.trifence.ch

From: Steven Chamberlain
Subject: Re: Seeking peers for keyserver.trifence.ch
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 20:48:10 +0000

Hi, Marcel!

Marcel Waldvogel wrote:
> I started running a keyserver (again) after some 20 years of break
> (then still running the first generation of public keyservers) and am
> looking for peers, to remain in sync. [...]

I deployed my first SKS keyserver today and would love to see if
synchronisation is working. It would be great if you can peer with me:

sks.pyro.eu.org 11370 # Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org>
0xDF4717BA98C27F299BA7183369F30763DFEFC134

Presuming it is working, it should remain online for a long time:
The same server is part of the NTP timeserver pool as well since
a few years.

Thanks!
Regards,
--