sks-devel

Re: seeking peers for hyperboria.net.pl

From: Skip Carter
Subject: Re: seeking peers for hyperboria.net.pl
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 08:57:02 -0700

To avoid stack overflow type: ulimit -s unlimited
before building

Also after building a full build, move the dump out of the way,
otherwise you will have hunreds of open file handles consumed by sks
(you can see this if you type: lsof | grep sks)

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter  0xF29BF36844FB7922
skip@taygeta.com

Taygeta Scientific Inc
607 Charles Ave
Seaside CA 93955