sks-devel

Re: seeking peers for hyperboria.net.pl

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: seeking peers for hyperboria.net.pl
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 22:03:57 -0700

I have placed a current dump @
https://sks.pod02.fleetstreetops.com/dump/2020-10-15/ if anyone needs it.
Otherwise, recon will need to catch up 301,510 keys based on the stats pages of
http://keyserver.hyperboria.net.pl:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats & other servers
that are current in the network. Adam W’s server also lists
epidemic.cs.cornell.edu 11370 in it’s membership file, but that hostname does
not resolve in DNS. I would recommend he delete his current instance and start
over with a current dump if he wants to participate in the pool. I would also
urge operators to check the stats page of a new server requesting peering to
ensure the delta is low before adding them to the network.

-T