skribilo-users

[skribilo-users] Maturity of current distribution?

From: James Haggerty
Subject: [skribilo-users] Maturity of current distribution?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:58:57 +1000

Hi,

I came across Skribilo as I was wandering the net after another
episode of LaTeX rage. However, I notice that it does not look very
mature: for instance, the pie-chart bounding boxes are messed up in
the PDF and HTML versions of the manual, the slides in the HTML manual
are displayed very poorly, and the HTML manual has no space between
the chapter number and heading at the top (e.g. 1Skribilo rather than
1. Skribilo...). The TODO list is also a bit worrying!

Unfortunately, I have (sadly) had very little exposure to Scheme, and
though I would like to start using Skribilo I'm uncertain of my
ability to fix problems. Is it likely that someone (i.e. Ludovic!)
would be interested in bug-fixing if I was stumped?

Thanks,
James.