sipwitch-devel

[Sipwitch-devel] howto configure sipwitch to allow ua login from public

From: Perazim
Subject: [Sipwitch-devel] howto configure sipwitch to allow ua login from public internet
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:06:22 +0200

I have several grandstream ht-701 ATAs running on a LAN that work fine.
Now I need to add several of the same ATAs that are on the public
internet behind NAT firewalls. I have setup a stun server. I cannot get
them to register. sipwitch is rejecting any ATA that is not on the local
LAN. I have searched the available docs but cannot seem to find how to
do this in the config file access parameters. The non-local ATAs
generate this message:

Rejecting restricted 202 from (public ip address and port)

Any help is appreciated.

Perazim