senken-devel

Re: [Senken-devel] Fr for gettext

From: tmartin
Subject: Re: [Senken-devel] Fr for gettext
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 00:14:17 -0800 (PST)

Excerpts From =?iso-8859-15?q?Fr=E9d=E9ric=20Rodrigo?=
<address@hidden>:
Message
>I have done a patch to add the _("") to senken 0.2.3 .
>Gettext don't want '\r' in string to translate, you use some of this,
and
>consenquently I havn't translate somme string. Note, you use the '\r' in

>server-client communication (I think isn't neccesary, even to port the
game).

Fred,

I've integrated your gettext changes. Yes the client<->server strings do
not need to be localized since the user should never see them. How do I
test the gettext stuff tho? The gettext info file isn't much help in that
regard.

thanks,
tim