senken-devel

[Senken-devel] Fr for gettext

From: Frédéric Rodrigo
Subject: [Senken-devel] Fr for gettext
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:10:15 +0100

Hi,
I have done a patch to add the _("") to senken 0.2.3 .
Gettext don't want '\r' in string to translate, you use some of this, and
consenquently I havn't translate somme string. Note, you use the '\r' in
server-client communication (I think isn't neccesary, even to port the game).
I have began to draw a police station and a fire station, but I don't happy
about the light, I will also correct my firt house.

Fred, regard.