sdx-users

Re: [sdx-users] Could not install SDX2.2beta

From: Pierrick Brihaye
Subject: Re: [sdx-users] Could not install SDX2.2beta
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:40:51 +0100

Hi,

>Had compiled SDX from sources but when copied sdx.war to webapps and
started server, it shows me error. Tryed to do same actions on another comp,
but got the same. I have >winXP, Tomcat 4.1.29, j2sdk1.4.1_05 (tried
j2re1.4.2_03 but same thing). May be I need something more ?!?
>Here is shown error, in attach tomcat log. Help me please. Thanks.

Did you install your *new* war on a servlet engine where there has been a
*previous* SDX installation working ? In such a case, you have to delete the
"work" directory to force recompilation when you servlet engine is
restarted.

Cheers,

p.b.