sdx-users

Re: [sdx-users] Fwd: Re: RE : About testing of SDX

From: Pierrick Brihaye
Subject: Re: [sdx-users] Fwd: Re: RE : About testing of SDX
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:11:48 +0100

Hi,

Kozlov Ivan a écrit:

I have done it - the same. The page is not missig. It just contain no
useful information...
--------------------
Recherche
Les mesures de performance pour la recherche et la consultation des documents
ne sont pas encore terminees. Les resultats seront publies ici prochainement.
--------------------

Well... why not provide your own results to the SDX community ;-) ?

So how should I now get it?
When i go from page https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/sdx to
download area - It shows me "Due to the recent compromise of Savannah and
ongoing restoration efforts the file download area is not currently available. We
will make it available again as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
"

Correct : file uploading is no yet restored. Anyway, you can get a build from my personnal pages (JDK 1.4) : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierrick.brihaye/sdx.war

How to use SSH. Throgh CVS client.

On Windows 98, I use TortoiseCVS : it includes an SSH key generator.

Than what is CVSROOT string?

Have a look at : https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=sdx

The module name for SDX 2 is "sdx_v2".

Cheers,