sdx-users

Re[2]: [sdx-users] Fwd: Re: RE : About testing of SDX

From: Kozlov Ivan
Subject: Re[2]: [sdx-users] Fwd: Re: RE : About testing of SDX
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:01:30 +0300

Çäðàâñòâóéòå, Pierrick.

Âû ïèñàëè 14 ÿíâàðÿ 2004 ã., 11:33:40:

PB> Hi,

PB> Kozlov Ivan a écrit:

>> That's about indexation.
>> C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
>> 4.1\webapps\sdx\sdx\documentation\fr\charge\mesures\ajlsm-200301\indexation.html
>> That is empty... :(
>> C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
>> 4.1\webapps\sdx\sdx\documentation\fr\charge\mesures\ajlsm-200301\recherche.html

PB> You have to build the docs yourself (use the "build-docs" target in the
PB> Ant build file).
I have done it - the same. The page is not missig. It just contain no
useful information...
--------------------
Recherche
Les mesures de performance pour la recherche et la consultation des documents
ne sont pas encore terminees. Les resultats seront publies ici prochainement.
--------------------
PB> You also have an online version :
PB> http://www.nongnu.org/sdx/docs/html/doc-sdx2/fr/charge/index.html

Look the page:
http://www.nongnu.org/sdx/docs/html/doc-sdx2/fr/charge/mesures/ajlsm-200301/recherche.html

>> P.S. How can I get new version of SDX. Savannah is not working...

PB> Savannah now requires an SSH2 key, even for anonymous CVS access :
PB> http://sv.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2752

So how should I now get it?
When i go from page https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/sdx to
download area - It shows me "Due to the recent compromise of Savannah and
ongoing restoration efforts the file download area is not currently available.
We will make it available again as soon as possible. Thank you for your
patience.
"
How to use SSH. Throgh CVS client. Than what is CVSROOT string?

Thanks.

--
Ñ óâàæåíèåì,
 Kozlov                          mailto:address@hidden