Re: screen vertical split speed vs dvtm

From: Christian Ebert
Subject: Re: screen vertical split speed vs dvtm
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:20:21 +0100

Hi Chris,

* Chris Jones on Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 11:19:32 -0500
> It's been over a couple of weeks, and here's what I observe with the
> version of GNU/screen that I downloaded from the git repository:
>
> 1. the mutt help/status lines at the top & bottom of the screen are not
>   redrawn correctly when changing screens.
>
> 2. various issues with ELinks: random display of spurious characters,
>   flickering, & tearing.
>
> Context:
> -------
>
> 1. xterm with 256 colors enabled and a black background
>
> 2. UTF-8 locale
>
> 3. GNU/unifont or terminus
>
> 4. bce set or unset - see below.

I've played around with elinks a bit by now, and, with bce unset
(fro mutt), cannot reproduce it with git HEAD from elinks. I had
some flickering with older versions, although no need to refresh.

What is your elinks version?

Did you compile elinks with --enable-256-colors ?

\black\trash movie    _C O W B O Y_  _C A N O E_  _C O M A_
                     Ein deutscher Western/A German Western

         --->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc.php