dividers/borders

From: Mads Michelsen
Subject: dividers/borders
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 23:33:53 +0100

I'm using Screen 4.1 and have as part of my saved layout a vertical split. I'm very pleased with my Screen setup as a whole but the divider separating the two... uhm partitions?... of the screen is a bit of an eyesore. I've figured out that the color used to draw this is the foreground color of my terminal setting, so changing this also changes my font color, i.e. no go. Is there some way to turn it off or configure it into invisibility?

Second a somewhat related inquiry: Any way to add some margins? I'm thinking both inside partition and outside of Screen as a whole?