Re: screen -X scripting behavior

From: Mark Eichin
Subject: Re: screen -X scripting behavior
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:30:40 -0400

I'm pretty sure that's just buggy (because at least in some versions
of screen, what it does seems to depend on whether you run that script
from inside screen or outside of it, making it difficult to do exactly
that kind of automation.)

However, while I've seen it in 4.00.02, that's ancient, I haven't seen
it in the (simpler) case i've tried on more recent ones - what version
where you using?