Printing from within applications.

From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
Subject: Printing from within applications.
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:38:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hey all. One of the features I find I use is the ability to print within pine, to a local printer. Lynx has this option as well, but of course, it's a little silly there.

This works totally well when running under a non-screen session.

Under screen, it breaks down, and doesn't trigger anything in my app. I use SecureCRT fwiw, but I think I've had the problem under putty as well.

--

"Don't try to out-wierd me.  I get stranger things than you free with my
breakfast cereal."

-Button seen at I-CON XVII (and subsequently purchased)