Re: (no subject)

From: Jeremy Chadwick
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:19:36 -0800

I'd like to see all nethack references removed, as they have zero
relation to screen.  If this isn't acceptable, I'd like to see "nethack
off" in .screenrc actually get loaded by screen before attaching to a
terminal (i.e. for error messages screen prints out, etc.).  I'd even be
willing to accept an #ifdef NETHACK_CRUFT around appropriate pieces of
code.

I'd also like to see screen not pad the width of the terminal with
spaces.  I've seen numerous arguments about this in the past (re:
terminfo, termcap, etc.) but all changes I've tried in the past still
result in whitespace-padded lines.  BCE on/off had no effect.
NCURSES_NO_PADDING also had no effect.

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |