screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] 4.9.0 rc1 => call for testers

From: Stefanus Du Toit
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] 4.9.0 rc1 => call for testers
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 10:04:02 +0800

I'd love to get support for the "killright" command into this release as well:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/screen-devel/2021-08/msg00007.html

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 9:49 AM Clark Wang <dearvoid@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 4:37 AM Alex Naumov
<alexander_naumov@opensuse.org> wrote:

> I'm going to release GNU Screen 4.9.0 before the end of this month.
> I would like to ask everyone to help to test the current screen-v4 git branch (aka 4.9.0 rc1) and give me a short feedback.
> I need more tests on different distribution and/or operating systems.
>
> For everyone who sent me patches: please remind me, if I forgot/missed something.

Hi Alex,

Could you take a look at my proposal/patch to add a new `-k <sockdir>'
option at https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/screen-devel/2021-11/msg00001.html
?

And another double `-U' issue:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/screen-devel/2021-11/msg00002.html