savannah-users

Savannah project website in Git?

From: Andreas Rönnquist
Subject: Savannah project website in Git?
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 15:54:09 +0100

Hi everybody -

I am using the services of savannah.nongnu.org, and they are working
nicely for my project - with one minor exception. I would like to have
my project web page source in git to, and not in CVS. That seems most
natural, since the rest of the code of the project is handled in Git.
(and who does use CVS these days?)

Please take this as a request from the users (and I am pretty sure that
I am not alone in this).

But, since we currently have it in CVS - have anybody made the effort
to handle the CVS repository with git on top of it? It should
definitely be doable. If that is the case, does anyone have any
suggestions?

best
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se
andreas@ronnquist.net

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]