[task #16351] Submission of Emilua

From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
Subject: [task #16351] Submission of Emilua
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 08:50:21 -0400 (EDT)

> The licensing terms of your package are incompatible with Savannah hosting
requirements.

How so? Boost Software License is a FSF-approved (and GPL-compatible) software
license: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses

Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License is also FSF-approved
and GPL-compatible:
<https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#OtherLicenses>. I'm not using
it for software, but for the documentation, so it doesn't deviate from FSF
guidelines.

I've read the hosting requirements before sending this submission. Could you
help me to find my mistakes (if any) so we can work together on how I can
adequate my project to the requirements?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16351>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/